Time Warner Cable Bill Pay
Learn how to pay your Time Warner Cable bill online by following these steps:
There are two ways to pay your bill online, you can set up recurring payments known as AutoPay, or you can simply choose to make a one time payment instead.
To make a one-time payment do this:
- Login to My Account and click on the “Pay My Bill” button located below the Total Balance field.
- When you are on the “Pay My Bill” screen select One-Time as Payment Frequency, then choose one of the three available options which are Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Account from the Method of Payment drop-down menu, and click “Continue”.
- Read and then accept them terms and conditions if you agree with them.
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter the required information in order to be able to make your payments. If you are using a credit card or debit card to pay your bill, enter the card type, name on card, card number, and expiration date. If you’re using your bank account instead, then select checking or savings, enter the name on the account, routing number, and account number.
- Select the date on the calendar widget in which you want your payments to be processed.
- Select Total Balance if you want to pay your entire balance, or enter a specific dollar amount to pay by selecting the “Other Amount” option, and then click “Continue”.
- Verify that the billing information you have entered is correct. If it’s not correct click on the “Back” button to make corrections.
- If the billing information is correct click “Submit” and your payment will be automatically confirmed.
To set up recurring payments you should:
- Log in to TWC My Account.
- Click on the “Pay My Bill” button that I mentioned earlier.
- Once you’re on the Pay My Bill screen select “Recurring” as the Payment Frequency, select one of the three available options from the drop-down menu, which are credit card, debit card, or bank account, and click “Continue”.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of the service by checking the appropriate box, and then click on the “Continue” button one more time.
- Enter the correct payment information and click Continue.
- Verify that the billing information that you provided is indeed correct. And if it’s not click ‘Back’ to make the required corrections.
- Once you’ve made sure everything is alright click “Submit” and your recurring payment will be automatically confirmed.
After setting up one of the two available options provided by Time Warner Cable to pay your bill online, you should click on “Return to Bill Summary” to exit, and then logout.
[Source: TWC Support for My Account]