Uber is a transportation network company that smoothly connects riders to drivers through its web, social, and mobile apps, the company strives to make places more accessible, provide more options and possibilities for riders, and allow more business opportunities for drivers.
What makes Uber’s service so attractive is its easiness of use and convenience. For starters, payments are made automatically through the app and fares are almost always cheaper than a taxi, Uber uses Wi-Fi and GPS technology to automatically set your pickup location (you may also enter an address, venue, or any other location manually), you also get to choose a vehicle you like, and once you’ve set your pickup location and vehicle option, the app quickly connects you with a reliable ride in minutes, it shows you the route on a map, and it provides you with the estimated time of arrival (ETA) as well.
Uber has quickly become one of the most popular and successful technology companies in the world, in fact, it’s changing the way the world moves, and there’s more people using it everyday. Some users are riders, while other users are drivers, some people access the app on a daily basis to find reliable transportation to get to their destination, while other people log in regularly to the service in order to make money.
As you can see, Uber has two types of users, drivers who are also known as “Partners”, and riders, which one are you? Follow the sign in instructions below based on your answer to the previous question. Although the main access page at https://www.uber.com/log-in is the same for everyone, the log in steps are slightly different for each type of user. So we will first show drivers how to access their accounts, and then we will show riders how to get the job done too.
Uber Driver Login
- Go to https://partners.uber.com/login.
- Enter your email address in the “Email” box at the top center of the screen.
- Type in your Uber user password in the “Password” field.
- Click “SIGN IN”.
Uber Rider Login
- Go to https://riders.uber.com/.
- Type in your email address in the first field of the access form in the center of your screen.
- Now enter your password in the “Password” box.
- And then click on the blue “Sign in” button at the bottom.
You should also know that if you haven’t signed up for an account yet, Uber will use your Facebook user information to automatically create one for you, if you decide to log into the site using this method, of course.
How to Login to your Uber Account on Mobile
- Go to the mobile site’s sign in page at https://m.uber.com/.
- Enter your user credentials in the required fields.
- And tap “Done” at the upper right corner to access your account.
How to Access your Uber Account via the App
- Download and install Uber’s app on your device. Keep in mind that the app is only available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices at the moment.
- Once you’ve installed the app tap on the Uber icon on your phone or tablet’s home screen to open it.
- Tap “Sign In”.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- And touch “Sign in”.
You can also access your Uber account with Google+ or Facebook via the mobile app, simply follow the previous instructions, but instead of entering your login credentials in the required fields just touch the Google icon or the Facebook icon to access the service with the information stored on one of your social media accounts.