Posting on Craigslist is perhaps one of the most effective and time efficient ways to sell or buy stuff online (antiques, furniture, appliances, motorcycles, cars, trucks, books, smartphones, tablets, clothes, computers, electronics, real estate, you name it), get dates, find new job opportunities or decent paying gigs, vacation rentals, offer services, and more. But in order to tap into Craigslist’s enormous user base you must be able to post ads on the site, and to do this you must either create an account so that you can log into the site to post advertisements or classifieds, or you can follow the steps below to bypass the account creation process entirely.
How to Post on Craigslist Without an Account?
You can start posting on the site right now without even having to sign up by following these steps:
1. Go to Craigslist.org.
2. Click one of the links on the site’s homepage under housing, for sale, services, gigs, jobs or personals.
3. After selecting a category click on the “Post” link at the top right corner of the next page.
4. Choose the type of posting you want to make and click “Continue”.
5. Now choose the category of your posting and click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page one more time.
6. Type your email address in the “Your Email Address” box on the upper left side of the posting form, and then type it one more time in the field below.
7. Enter posting title, your postal code, posting body, and select the language of your posting before moving on. (See image below)
8. Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page.
9. Now go to your inbox, log in to your email account, and click on the link in the email from Craigslist to get your ad posted.
10. When you click on the link you will be taken back to Craigslist.org where you’ll have to read and accept the terms and conditions of the service.
11. Complete the CAPTCHA verification and click “Continue”.
12. Happy posting!
Tip: If you want to post the same ad on Craigslist several times without an account while using the same email address, you will have to clear your cookies, caches, and your browsing history before you go to Craigslist.