TextNow is a free texting and calling service that’s become very popular thanks to its “Affordable no contract cell phone plans“, which allow you to save a lot of money by giving you access to unlimited talk time, text messages, data, and even a mobile device for less than $20 a month.
However, if you you’re not looking to buy a new phone, or if you don’t need a cell phone plan, you can always sign up for a free account. And after creating an account they will give you your own phone number, you’ll be able to text and call from the web, and also use your account to login to their free apps.
If you already signed up for a free phone number, you can sign in to your account by following these steps:
How to Login to my TextNow Account Online
- Go to https://www.textnow.com/login.
- Enter the email address that you used to create your Text Now account in the “Username or Email” box.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Sign in with Facebook
- Click on the link above to go to the login page.
- Now Click on the “Login With Facebook” button at the top center of your screen.
- Enter your email and password in the pop up window and click “Log In” to use your Facebook account with TextNow.
You can follow these same steps to access your Text Now account using a mobile browser. Another way to log in to your account on a mobile device is by downloading the free TextNow app which is available on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. And for those of you who are not using mobile devices to stay connected, you can also download the app because it is available for desktop devices, such as Windows desktops, Mac OS X, and of course online at TextNow.com.