I don’t know if Meez is still as popular as it once was, however, I recently went to the site and found out that it had been totally redesigned, and although I didn’t log in to my account, I get the feeling that it was vastly improved, because I’ve heard a lot of great things about the new Meez.com.
For those of you who have never heard about the site, Meez is a virtual playground, as well as a social networking service for teens where they can create and engage in multimedia activities to share with friends.
The site’s virtual world is known as Meez Nation and it is organized by neighborhoods, each player has his or her own Avatar and it is a digital representation of themselves, players can earn and spend “Coinz” which is the currency for the site’s virtual economy, Meez also offers over 80 casual web based games to choose from, and all users can create their own homepage to send and receive messages, manage their friends list, and more.
After signing up for Meez you can sign in to your account by following these steps:
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to https://www.meez.com/login/login?service=meez
- Enter your username in the “Username” box at the top center of the screen.
- Enter your password in the “Password” box.
- Click the yellow “LOGIN” button.
You can also sign in with Facebook, to do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to Meez.com.
- Click the “Play With Facebook” button in the center of the page.
- And then simply click on the “Play Now” button at the bottom right corner of the pop up window to log in automatically.
After signing in to your Meez account you can start playing games and connecting with your friends online right away.