After creating a Google Drive account at drive.google.com you will be able to access the service immediately on the web through any web browser or by installing it on your Android device, iOS device (iPhone/iPad), or desktop/laptop computer like PC and Mac. If you install Drive on all your devices you will get free cloud storage that will allow you to keep your files safe and you’ll also be able to easily access them from anywhere, whenever you need them.
Google Drive is a free cloud storage service provided by Google that allows users to store and organize all their files online. Each basic account gives you access to 15GB of free storage across Google’s most popular products and services such as Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos, and you can use it to create, add, and upload files, find and add files that people share with in an easier and also faster way, drag and drop files and folders, improved accessibility with a screen reader, and more.
After creating your Drive account follow these steps to sign in:
How to Login to your Google Drive Account Online
Use the information below to access your Drive account on the web through desktop or laptop computer that has a reliable web browser and an internet connection.
- Go to https://www.google.com/drive/.
- Click the blue button in the center of the page that says “Go to Google Drive”.
- Enter your email address in the “Enter your email” field.
- Click “Next”.
- Type in your password in the “Password” box.
- Click “Sign in”.
How to Access your Drive Account on a Computer or Mobile Device
Follow the steps below to log in to your Drive account on a computer like PC and Mac, or to access the service via the app for mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Download Google Drive for your device at https://www.google.com/drive/download/.
- Install the application or program.
- Open Google Drive by double clicking the Drive icon on your desktop or laptop computer, or by tapping on Google Drive’s icon on your phone’s home screen if you’re using a mobile device.
- Enter your email address in the first field.
- Now enter your password in the second field.
- And click or tap “Sign in”.