GoDaddy is well known for being one of the biggest domain name registrar services in the world, as well as an outstanding hosting service. But did you know that Godaddy also provides one of the best webmail solutions for small and large businesses alike? Well, if you didn’t, now you do. GoDaddy provides professional email that matches your domain name, up to 50 GB email storage, 1 TB secure online storage for all your files, Microsoft Office 365 installed on your PCs or Macs, and more.
Once you have registered your domain name and selected an email plan, such as Email Essentials, Online Essentials or Business Premium, you’ll be able to sign in to your account on any device, be it desktop or mobile. So accessing your account on desktop and mobile devices like Android, iOS, Windows Phones, PCs, and Macs is extremely easy. Follow the steps below to start taking advantage of your GoDaddy account:
How to Login to your Godaddy Email
On a Desktop Computer via Browser (PCs and Macs):
- Go to email.godaddy.com.
- Now on the right side of the page you’ll notice a box that says ‘Workspace Webmail” at the top, enter your email address there.
- Then enter your webmail password in the ‘Password’ field.
- Click ‘Sign In’.
On a Mobile Browser:
- Go to https://sso.godaddy.com/?app=email&realm=pass.
- Enter your email address and password in their respective fields.
- Tap ‘Sign in’.
- Download and install GoDaddy’s mobile app on your device.
- Tap on the app’s icon to open it up.
- Tap ‘Check Mail’.
- Enter your email address below where it says ‘Mobile Workspace’.
- Enter your password.
- Check the box ‘Keep me logged in’ if you want to stay logged in on your Android phone or tablet 24/7.
- Tap ‘Access Your Account’.
On iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch):
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the Godaddy app on your device, tap on its icon to open it.
- Enter your user credentials (email and password).
- Tap ‘Sign in’.
If you have problems or any issues at all while trying to log in, try connecting to MobileMail to make sure that your email account is working, and also to confirm that your username and password are indeed the right ones. You can connect to Mobile Mail by going to http://mobilemail.secureserver.net/ and logging in. If you can’t sign in, make sure that your webmail account is set up and that you have the correct user credentials, such as your user name and password. If you still can’t access your account, GoDaddy recommends contacting the system administrator who set up your account in order to get help.