If you want to learn how to login to another Gmail account as a different user, then you’ve come to the right place, because you can easily sign in to another account with a different Google email address by following these steps:
How to Sign into another Gmail account as a different user
- Go to Gmail.com and sign out of the account to which you are currently logged in.
- After logging out you’ll be able to select or add another account. If the other account that you want to access shows up in the list simply click on the email address that you want to use, but if it does not show up click on “add account”.
- When the login screen is displayed enter the email address of the other account in the first field.
- Then enter the password of the other Gmail account in the “Password” box.
- And click “Sign in”.
How to Check Multiple Accounts
- Login to your main @gmail.com account.
- Look for your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Add Account” button.
- Select the account that want to access, or click on the “Add Account” link at the bottom of the page if the account that you want to use does not show up in the list.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Enter the password of the other account and click “Sign in”.
If you want to login to Gmail on desktop or laptop follow these steps.