If you want to cancel your MySpace.com account just follow the steps below:
How to Delete MySpace Account
- Go to Myspace.com.
- Log in to your account on a desktop/laptop computer such as a PC or Mac.
- After logging in go to your settings page at https://myspace.com/settings/profile.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
- Choose a reason for removal from the list of options that will be displayed after clicking on the delete account link.
- Click “Delete My Account”.
You should also know that you cannot terminate your account via a mobile device such as Android or iOS (iPhone/iPad), to close your account you will have to use a desktop computer, otherwise it won’t work.
Keep in mind that after closing your MySpace account permanently you won’t be able to access the site with that username or email address again, to log in and access features of the site that require a password you will have to create a new account. Once you’ve deleted your account your profile won’t publicly available to other users on the site anymore, all of your images, texts and posts, settings and other information will be totally removed from the site.
Also, don’t forget to remove, revoke, or cancel access from other sites if you signed up for a MySpace.com account using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter. To do that simply go to Facebook.com or Twitter.com, sign in to your account, then go to the applications settings page and select “Revoke” or “Remove” access to confirm that you’ve deleted your account and that you don’t MySpace to keep accessing and using your information on those sites.