Although deleting your League of Legends account is possible, is not always necessary, because you will always have the option to just deactivate or disable your account in case you don’t want to permanently lose your account’s data entirely.
Also, you should know that the account deletion process takes about 15 days to be completed, during that time you won’t be able to login to your account, and once your account is cancelled you won’t be able to recover it again.
If you’re absolutely sure that you really want to terminate your LOL account forever, then simply follow these steps:
1. Go to https://support.riotgames.com/anonymous_requests/new to send them a ticket telling them that you wish to permanently delete your account.
2. Once you’re on the page select “I have a question about League of Legends/Riot Games” from the drop-down menu located below where it says “PLEASE CHOOSE A REQUEST TYPE BELOW”.
3. OK, before filling out the request form, you should first type “Account Deletion” in the “SUBJECT” field.
4. Now fill out the ticket form, but don’t forget to include the following information as instructed in the Riot Games support page:
- Account Name (The name you log in to the LoL client with):
- Summoner Name (The name your friends see in-game):
- The server you play on:
- Original email address used to register the account:
- Location that you registered the account from (City, Country):
- Last IP address used to play League of Legends: (http://whatsmyip.net/):
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)/Internet carrier when registering the account:
- Have you purchased RP on this account? If yes, please list the payment methods used to purchase RP:
5. Click the “Submit” button at the bottom right corner of the ticket form, and then just wait 15 days until your League of Legends (LOL) account gets permanently deleted.