Maybe you want to cancel your Kik account because you’re tired of using so many different instant messaging apps on your mobile device, or maybe it’s for another reason. Honestly, I don’t know why you would want to terminate your account, and I don’t really want to know either, all I know is that we can help you get the job done permanently on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and other mobile devices and operating systems as well. Just follow the steps below and you’ll get rid of it in a matter of seconds.
How to Delete Your Kik Account
- Open the app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “Your Account” to access the options menu.
- Tap “Reset Kik Messenger”.
- Enter the email address that you used when you registered for a Kik account on the deactivation website.
- And now click on the link that they’ll send you to deactivate your account for good.
Keep in mind that once you’ve deleted your account permanently you will no longer receive messages from other Kik users or emails from the guys that work at kik.com, your Kik username won’t be searchable anywhere, and your name will be deleted from the contact lists of people you’ve talked to.