If you haven’t signed up for a Samsung Account follow the steps below to create one now:
How to Create a Samsung Account
- Go to https://sso-us.samsung.com/sso/profile/RegisterViewAction.action.
- Enter your first name in the “First Name” field at the top of the page.
- Enter your last name in the “Last Name” box on the right.
- Select your date of birth from the drop down menu.
- Enter your email in the “Email Address” field.
- Confirm your email by typing it one more time in the “Confirm Email Address” box.
- Type in your cell phone number.
- Enter your zip code.
- Type in the password that you want to use to access your account in the “Password” box. (Keep in mind that password is case sensitive, it must be at least 10 characters long, and you have to use a combination of both letters and numbers.
- Confirm your password by typing it one more time in the “Confirm Password” box.
- And click “Submit”.
After signing up you can access your account via the Samsung Account login page, where you’ll be able to use apps and services only available to registered customers, receive exclusive news and offers, manage, update, and edit your account online, plus a lot more.