How to Sign Out of Your Amazon Account
To log out of your account follow the steps below. Keep in mind that after signing out of your Amazon.com account you will have to enter your login credentials such as e-mail address and password to access your account once again.
- Open up your browser and go to www.amazon.com.
- Hover over the “Your Account” link at the top right corner of the page to display the account options menu.
- Click on “Not (Your Name)? Sign Out”.
- Open up the Amazon app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Tap on “Menu”.
- Then select “Your Account”.
- And tap on “Sign Out”.
On iOS (iPhone and iPad):
- Tap the Home button to go to your phone’s home screen.
- Tap “Sign Out” directly from your mobile’s home screen.
On a Mobile Browser:
- Go to Amazon.com on your mobile web browser.
- Tap the “Your Account” link at the top right corner of your phone’s screen.
- Tap on “Not (Your Name)? Sign Out”.